Thursday, October 1, 2009

School is in

Okay it's been months since I posted last. The boys are ALL finally in school. The transition has been a bit strange but I'm getting more use to it. I can embrace the silence now and when I can't music is good. Except the whole house speaker system that plays music has issues now and we had to pull it's plug so to speak. Nothing like being woken up in the early morning hours to a blairing radio. So now a good sound systems sounds good but it can wait. Wants and needs right?
Thomas enjoys school. He may need a little speech therapy which is no surprise to me. His "snake" sounds like "nake" and he drops his s's alot. Jonah is doing great at school this year in first grade. He's making friends and is having a much better year. He's also a good reader. Isaiah is doing very good. His teacher had nothing to say but good things. Hooray! And well Nicholas being in 7th grade now doesn't have parent teacher conferences. So many teachers and classes and all. He's doing good grade wise and just keeping up with all the projects, Bass practice and homework.
Kirk is working with the Young Men at church again. He actually works with the boys Nicholas's age, the deacons. He loves it. And I have officially been released as the Wolf Den Mom. I did enjoy working with the boys. They are a good bunch.

No comments: