Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summertime in Texas







It's been awhile since I posted last so I'm just following my routine. Summer has been mostly filled with Cub Scout Day Camp for Jonah, Boy Scout Camp for Isaiah & Kirk, and a Philmont High Adventure for Nicholas & Kirk (pictured here above-Nicholas is second from left Kirk behind the group). No major trips or vacations planned this year for the entire family. Kirk & I went to Orlando, Florida for a little vacation while my Mom watched the boys here. We went one day to Disneyworld. My Mom & Dad and brother Jacob came and visited in May. That was a first since we've been here to Texas. Keri & Kaci came to visit in June (my little sister in laws) and spent some time.I finally managed to get them down to see the Alamo and experience the Riverwalk. Also made them each a purse after they picked the fabrics (Kaci's is pink n dots, and Keri's is the zebra stripe n teal).

If you haven't heard we are expecting our 5th baby in November. A baby girl around 11/11/11. We are all excited and looking forward to her coming. Here's a 4D picture of her, hand up on her head and skinny little arm & elbow showing. After looking at her privates and discovering she was a girl she wouldn't show her face the whole time we were at the ultrasound.

This year I will be attending a Scentsy Convention in Dallas, Texas in August, complements of Scentsy. They awarded me a free ticket ($200 value) to the Scentsy Stampede (Convention) at our Spring Sprint (I won a Silver Ticket) and I am so excited to go. Much to see, and learn, Scentsy giveaways, and team building. It'll be fun. I'll be with Scentsy for 3 years in August as a Consultant. I still love the scents, the safety, and having the ability to have my own business and work it how I need with my family and busy life. Well that's it for now. Keepin' it simple. --Glinda

No comments: